Monday, July 21, 2008

CONTRA??

dear batikchantingss...

+- 10 years ago, i did play this game by using my brother's Sega video game. it sounds so boy's toy tp ntahlaa... not sure why this game really attract me very much. ever heard about CONTRA? hehehe... well, itu la game yg buat den fanatic main game... masa tu masih lg 2D punya version... and i kept playing that game almost everyday at that time huhuhu...



and after +- 10 years, i started to play it again masa ujung mnggu baru2 ni... oh my GOD! it was extreemly fun!!! playing the 3D version of CONTRA game from the PS2 really makes me feel 10 years younger!! :p teng teng teeennggg...



and what excited me most was... i managed to finish all of the stages available in the game with my hubby ... best!!! bestt!!! ada free time, i would like to repeat the stages lagi... eventhough jari jemari dah kesakitan sbb bersemangat + over-pressing the joystick aritu huhuhu...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!