Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Selamat Bulan May?


Dear batikchantingss... has anyone notice about the month of May? Hmm.. I’ve just notice that May is a month which celebrates many occasion / ceremony / holiday… there are labor’s day, nurse’s day, mother’s day, teacher’s day and of course suzana’s besday hehehehe…. What a wonderful May!

So its 26th may 2009 and someone has turn to 33 years old today huhuhu... tua la pulotss... tp takpe.. Everybody keeps ageing... and for sure no body in this world will getting any younger rite? tp mgkn ada yg awet muders hehehe... so on top of that… a deep gratitude to Allah Almighty for His willingness to give me such a beautiful life for this 33 years. May Allah bless me in everything I embark on, dipanjangkan umo dimurah rezeki, having a healthy life and happy with my hubby and family. cuma i'm feeling a bit discontented as i'll not receive a birthday wishes from my little brother anymore... he used to be the most excited person in our siblings when it comes to birthday wishes... miss u so much ikram :(

Okla my dear blog… that's all for now...May Allah bless all of us in everything we undertakingsss insyAlh…

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!