Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Shop till u drop!

We went to KL from 26th to 28t May 2012...
the main agenda was to visit Miss Delisa yg comel lote itu...
but since this phone has been occupied by her brother Dawish - by 
playing this game...that game and sume mnde game inside it...
hence i didn't able to snap even a single pic of her :'(
 tapppi...the the mosssttt fun thing happened to me on brightful
Sunday tu wass....
S H O P P I N G T I I I I I M M M M E E E E E!!!
yeahhh!!...

a heaven place for beadss... berpino2 mata si color blind
ni nak match the color with my baju kurungss...

shopping...shopping and shopping!!!
i do love to shop at GM Klang...
definitely will be going there again one day huhuuh...
bead's fans will definitely be hypnotized with those blings2...
termasukla aku... (@_@)


Sooo many shop-lots available to be shopped...
sooo many things jugak yg dah dishoppingkan muehheheh....
but i just capture piccas from the beads shop...
itupon not the shop that i shopped... terlupa snapping any piccas 
at azliza beads sbb sibukkkkk banget differentiating 
and matching the suitable bead colors to my baju kurung...
and as far as i know... ramai popular online beaders did come here
and buy in bulk for those beautiful beads... and of course...
the more u buy... the lower price u'll get...
nama pon pusat borong rite? ;)

my lovey dovey... "marilah bershopping ke GM Klang"..hehehe...

g'bye GM Klang... nnt kami datang lagiiiii... Insya Allah...:D

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!