Friday, June 08, 2012

Mari mengimbau2!!

 "Mirror mirror on the wall....Whhoooooo is the fairest of them all..."
Snow White used to be one of my favourite character when i was
a child... sokmo feeling2 comey masa kecik
walopon muka ntahape muheheheh *perasannnn!!*...
My mama also used to buy for me various Disney's princess
coloring book including Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, 
Thumbellina, Rapunzel...
uih!! behnyeee zaman tu....




And now I really can't wait to watch this movie tonite...
Even though i am not finishing the Mirror Mirror
movie (Julia Robert's version) yet  in our hdisk.... but this time
i'm pretty sure, Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron
will definitely blowing me up throughout the story...
And i believe this version of Snow White will give me a
different view of typical Snow White's plot sbb ada highlight about
the Huntsmant... huhuuh... 


Selamat menonton!! =)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!