Saturday, December 10, 2005

"planning" - closing of 2005...

dear batikchantingss.... time waits for no body... it keeps ticking regardless of anything. and sedar tak sedar, we are leaving the 2005 in a few days, +- 21 days from the day i post this entry... meaning that, myself also dont have much time for ronggengsss2 after this, as my 2nd semester will be starting early of this coming january 2006. i dont have any preparation for that...even most of my seniors did post some good and benefitial materials at the forum...(hehehe...dah cuntiss2 ni, mim alip lam sin laaa plak nak dig those thing :D)... anyway, i should not take it easy actually as the higher the level of semester, the tougher the situation will be.... and i know the consequences if i dont notice about this earlier... (juzz dont repeat what u have done 12 years ago - quotng hj zahid's word...hehehe...)... otherwise, u'll regret someday suzana...

yet i still want to have some fun for my 'school' holiday... if there's no aral come across my plan, i'll be going to my own home town on this comin' 22nd... and will be meeting and gathering with my gilersss2 klos frens... (kind of reunion laa ni kekononss ..ihikss...) Tak tau laa what will happend when 3 of us meet together again. will we be the gillerss2 like 15 years ago?...after 2 of us got married, one of them already have 1 hensem son and expecting the 2nd one... one of them also married and still waiting to get their own children...and the other one who is still single (ermm...i dont have to elaborate on this so much)... so my fren DA had already come out with her fantastic plan (i hope), go here...go there... chat about this...chat about that (i think they want to chat more "about" me)... i myself pon juzz come back to my own hometown tu when it comes to celebrate the aidilfitri... otherwise, mmg tak balik pon... as i have nobody there...cuma my aunty's family and relatives yg jauh2... and DA also stated that we will have a lots of fun there... i hope we can ronggengss setiap ceruk terengganu... as myself actually tak khatam lagi pusing terengganu tuss...hihiihi.... anyway, i do hope that it will be a memorable and tremendous gathering for us....

so wait for me terengganu!!...i'll see in u a few dayss!!!!....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!