Sunday, December 04, 2005

suzana's weekendssss...

dear batikchantingssss....adehss.. what an exhausted sunday morning for me this week ...i just washed my beige atos td, which looks so so so terribly dirty. comot tahap gabanss!!!... the raining season really makes me lazy to wash my beige atos, as i keep travelling from sekilau hills to gambang almost everyday... everybody knows that once the rain keeps falling, the road (yg ada a bit of selut melut tuss) will indirectly spalshing out to my cute beige atos tu...isk... daaah comot atos den tu. and its getting worst if my beige atos is drived just behind those lorries...or any bulky vehicles...

hmm...last nite, i went to accompany my bro to buy his new PS2's cd game... i did buy for him previous day, but the cd cam peninss2... suddenly the game keeps loading while my bro tgh sedap2 driving lajuss dlm "need for speed" tuss... mgkn cdnye yg ngosngess... i also went to PC Fair which held kat megamall kontan tuss... lots of booth yg dibuka but none of them yg jual the notebook that i planned to buy... so again, as usual i need zahari...isk...

as for today plaks, i dont have any plan actually ...just lepak kat umah while preparing and finalising my next tech spec presentation which is shceduled to be held tomorrow (i hope this will be the last one)... the presentation session will be in the afternoon and installation part will be handled at user's place in the morning... hmm....hope everything will run smoothly....

anyway, here is the picture of an activity of "menchanting batik" which is grabbed from my adoreable photographer's fp - saifulnang... the picture is taken when he had a shooting of his client somewhere at Bali i think... hmm...bilooo la den can have a chance to chanting the batikss by myself....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!