Sunday, March 26, 2006

Retreat ICT Program / 23 - 25 march 2006


dear batikchantingsss.... alhamdulillah...finally tersettle jugaks Retreat ICT Program which was handled at Legend Resort Cherating 23-25 March baru2 ni. Fuuuh... I'm not sure what are their respond to the program but i do hope that at least, all of my commitment satisfied them. and from my bottom of my heart, i generously want to say that i'm very2 proud of each ICTians. their pledge and commitments is highly appreciated. its a tough program for me as i am engage with lots of assignments as well as keje2 opis yg lain. But then, i do strongly believe with HIS firman in Al-Baqarah 286 tu. Hmm...May GOD bless u always suzana....in everything u undertaking....and undergoing....

so, attached here are 2 pics taken during the days at Sri Chendana's hall tu. Banyak lg gambo2 yang di amek sebenonye.... u may browse more picss at my fp...the upper one is a pic of me and my hotel roomate, miss faie...and the lower one was a scene when we were generating a form of plan for our unit until 2010. serius tuuu muka den...hihihi....anyway, sedap pulak nama wawasan prof kasi kanss?...heheh...."WAWASAN 2010"... ermm...teringat plak lagu yg kitorg kena nyanyi berkali2 masa BTN ari tu..."wawaaaasan meningkat kemajuaaaan....tiada lagi kepincangaaaaan..."....ihikss... as imanss did designate me "guru mujikss laa katakan..." ;)

So okes laa batikchanting readers... got to keep screwing my head with the bundle of assignmentss tu...huhuuhu...finins...fininss...
Chow cincausss....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!