Thursday, August 11, 2005

2nd seminarss...jerebusss...and s.e.r.o.j.a....

salamss to my dear baatikchantingss...it's 11th august already...pejam celik pejam celik...the time keep ticking without waiting for anybody....and me myself will again be attending the 2nd seminar at puncak perdana tu. My CRs pon not really completed yet, but i hope...i manage to complete those CRs, at least the 2nd one...3rd 4th tu...nanti2laa...just cannot generate my mind lately..:(. the "jerebu" also spreading my mind as it badly blended with our surrounding now... one of my classmate did tell me that most classes at uitm has been cancelled due to the bad haze. As far as i know...shah alam, sepang, putrajaya and area yg close to them are currently having such a very bad environment... the pictures displayed in tv news, newspapers and emails showed the deficiently weather occured in our country....in fact, KUKTEM's buliding itself seems like standing in a blurry condition and it really shows when i was driving back to Sekilau hills semalam...i'm quite worried actually with this hazy weather...sik sihat maaa...kan besss if what did my classmate tell me tu turn to reality....hihihii....:D (terniat gak tuss..)

anyway...attached here is the photo taken from saifulnang punya fotopagess... i really adores his work. Marvellous!!!... Wish i can be a pro in photography as him, even i know it's impossible for me to go into depth with that creative, inspired and artistic field. probably there will be some of you who read this blog will ask me...why did i choose this particular picture rather than the rest (in saifulnang fotopages) which are more more awesome...hihihi...the answer is...i actually want to focus to the flowersss yg dilambung2 tuss...that's SEROJA flower which i keep looking...looking.... and looking for eversince seroja song is captivatingly be on aired and sang by many "uncommision" singer...like me...hehehhe....:">

wokess la my blog...got to continue my CRss...c yousss...!!



No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!