Monday, August 15, 2005

the zahid's journey with atosss...heee...

it's 1.07 am already....and i'm suppose to go to the bed at this time actually...but my eyes seems like not so drowsy as prevoius days....kalo nak ikutkan, i've been travelling one whole day eversince noon tadi...anyway, never mind...will go to sleep in short time from now...just visit and update my blog b4 i go to bed....

anyway, my 2nd seminar at uitm running well as it planned...the haze also getting better as we enter Kuala Lumpur's zone....as usual, my travel is accompanied by my beloved parents...My Mama and Bak terchentass....(hehehehe...Anak Mama Bak laaa katakaan..:D). i only drove from kuantan to Temerloh, we stopped there to pray...and continued our journey with the new driver - Mr Zahid Daud. i'm so so sleepy at that time...cannot stand with the heavy eyes anymore....he drove until we arrived Bangsar...i called my two ensem brothers (both are currently staying at KL) to have our dinner together at Fathima's Restaurant...nice dish!!...(heheh...the stomach keeps tingtongtingtongss sejak dlm kete...makan apa pon sodap masa niss). we did overnite at my cousin's house at KTM quarterss.....

the next day, i drove alone to puncak perdana...alhamdulillah...i did arrive there at about 15 minutes b4 the class started. i have my breakfast with the rest of the studentsss....and then join the class. i spent my lunch break at the PTAR Puncak Perdana as i was searching for some books and references for my term paper (for both Prof plak tuss...adehss...). One of my fren did borrow some books...12 books sumenye!!...fuuh...what a hardworking man i've ever met!!...i have a chit chat with him while queuing the counter to borrow the books, and finally he told me that he's currently working at Shahputra....hahahah...small world betullaa....i thought it's only me from kuantan in the class...by the way, this time, the class is sort of getting "smaller and smaller" in terms of the member. I've heard that one of us decided to stop her studies.... a few of them were not coming because of job commitment...and the rest, i'm not sure why....well...i
just wonderingss...what will be the number of students when we arrive the final semester nanti ekkss???..hmm....

so the journey back to kuantan is also good...the heavy rain at KL did banish all of the hazy view previous dayss....i have arrived the sekilau's house at about 9 pm tadi...having my simple dinner with my mama... update this blog kejap...then c u when i come to this site to update u againss...byess...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!