Monday, August 01, 2005

zahid's daughter - the paintersss??....hehehe....

a very warm salamss to my batikchantingss....well my blog, it seems that this week was a challenging week for me...hhihiiihi...probably not challenging enuff laa for those who already adapt with "keje2 panjat manjat" ni...but as for me, mencaba maa....but i enjoyed doing it...with the contengss2 yg penuh di tangankuss....

as my house is currently messy with those disordered furnituress... so weekend is the only available point in time that i can help my mama to clean the house... after taking my breakfast at almost 12pm...(lama tuuu krosss...:D)...my mama already started her activity doing this and that for our sekilau house tu....then she told me..."Ana...ma rasa mcm nak cat la tingkap depan tu..."...i'm whispering within myself...", nak cat???....hmmm..."Okla mama....nnt Ana tolong mama after eating ni...", thats my spontaneous answer after my mama uttering her planning. so dgn bersungguh2nya, me and my mama starting to paint the windows...there are 4 slides of windows of our house which i think are quite wide. So i need to climb the dining chair to paint the higher part of the window which troublesome me a lot....sbb my mama keep reminding me to reaLLy really make sure that the paint will not smearing the new floor of the porch...dah la those boxesss line up just in front of the windows tu... so pretty harder jugak la for me to get closer to the windows itself as i need to paint the window dgn jarak +- 1 feet.... for sure la tak comfortable kan?... i think my back will aching nnt.....at thats what i felt now...tp tak kesahla sangat...what important is...dah bley tolong my mama...and looking she's quite happy sbb our windows dah looks new...

then petangnya plak...i helped my mama cleaning the new dining area...and for the first time, mlm tadi we did have our dinner at the new dining area...hihihi...the area is still echoingsss lagi...probably coz the area is still empty... anyway, tomorrow my mama told me that we are going to have the new kitchen cabinet...hopefully, everything will completely settled in a few days lagi... tak sampai ati looking my mama and bak living in a messy house lama2...

So okla my batikchanting....will update u more after this...byess and c youss...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!