Friday, November 18, 2005

to "open" the house for Aidilfitri....??...hiihih..

salamss batikchanting....its mid november already...God, time moves so fast...pejam celik...pejam celik...we have passed almost 2 weeks of Syawal 1426...

After relaxing the stomach for one month in Ramadhan previously, now its time for the weddingsss receptionss, open house here and there...jamuan itu...jamuan ini... in a short word, its time to eat...eat and eat...and becos of keep eating jugak we might not realize that we probably forcing our stomach to work harder than usual....so jst wanna remind myself and the batikchanting's readers as well to ensure that we are not over compeling the capabilities of the stomach...sakit perut nnt, susah maaa....

so as for my house, i dont think my beloved bak and mama will arrange an open house this year, as my 2 brothers sume dah balik KL...and there's only me and my mama to prepare thissss and thatsss IF we have an open house. The day when my cousins, pakcik makcikss and tok sedara sume came to my house last week pon, was really an exhausted day... my back is ached... my feet is twinged.... which leaded me to apply an EL for the next day... then my brother's in law to be came a few days lepas tu... and again we have a semi-semi open house... (not really open pon actually...hihihi)... but this time, i did not apply an EL, a bit tired but still manage to go to work esoknye tu...alhamdulilah...

next is open house kat umah2 my frenss lak...hihiih...last nite at my ex boss's house (at last, i can eat the lontong/lodehss...), today at KUKTEM itself, next week my ex housemate's house....and probably ada laa a few houses lg who planned to handle the open house session.... fuh!!...byknye sesi makan2.... not include with wedding reception lagi tuss...

so tak kesah laa exhausted ke... a bit tired ke....what is more important is i hope that this aidilfitri celebration will strengthen the ukhuwah among my families and also among my colleagues...lebih2 lagi as a muslim as a whole....

so oklaa batikchantingss...will write something some day soon....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!