Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Aidilfitri at my home town...

dear batikchantingsss....its the 1st post for november 2005... the aidilfitri's circumstances still amusingly revolving my house as most of my pakcikss makcikss and kazen mazen come all the way from kemaman to beraya2anss rite now.... (kecoh lagi kat bawah nunss actually).... anyway, this aidilfitri is still the same as the previous aidilfitriss.... myself and family went to kemaman a day before the "doom's day" to celebrate the "malam raya" with my close family there...spent 2 days there and then went to Kuala Terengganu and as usual overnite at my auntie's house at Bukit Besar... again spent 2 days there and then went back to Kuantan either on 4th or 5th of aidilfitri.... within the journey from Kemaman - Dungun - KT - Dungun - Kemaman and back to Kuantan, my stomach will always be fully occupied as most of my relatives are dispersedly staying at all of Terengganu's districtsss... hadehss... fully occupied not really becos of having the heavy traditional Malaysian dishess ... but the variety of drinkss itself did cause my stomach to feel bewildered.... blom campo all those assortmentss of kuehss-muehss lagiss... well, pity of my stomach, need to "work" harder after a month of relaxing.... but overall, i did enjoy this aidilfitri very much, even i dont have a proper preparation as the previous aidilfitriss... for duit raya as usual, all of my cousins and nephews and nieces cousin (ada ke term niss??) did get their angpowss.... (huhuhu...pasni kena kompol balik duitss for new semestersss...isk...). and the best part of my 1426's aidilfitri was when i have a chance to meet my close fren - Da and Dura... hmm... Sronottssnyee bercrite2 ari tuss... wish i can have that precious moment together lagiss...


Okla batikchantingsss... need to go downstairss... jenguk keriuhanss which still amusing my house entertainingly....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!