Thursday, January 19, 2006

it's just a mug of milo maaa...

dear batikchantingss... its 12.40am already. i did switch off the light jap tadi, but then my eyes keep blinking in the dark... not sure whats the point of idea that plays around my mind. i think its becos of the drink that i took for my dinner td. tapppi..its just a mug of milo jekss.. hmm...so nape mata ni keras as i took a mug of hot "kaw-kaw" nescafe ekks??... so finally i woke up back, turn on the notebook and browse...browse and browse... read all of my fren's blog, read all of the memos and the emails as well. now, have a brief discussion with my classmate regarding our group project which should be weekly updated in the forum... adehlaa... luckily i have teamed up with a group which i hope will be a very supportive team member for this challenging group project, insyaAlh...

okla batikchantingss... tommorow i need to go to the office... MC da abis and the pain at my chest pon dah slightly better than 2 days back... so good nite, and sweet dream to all of you out theressssssssszzzz...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!