Thursday, January 05, 2006

sem baru dah nak mulerss??...erkk...

dear batikchantingss....huh...pejam celik...pejam celik...the class for the new semester will be started a day after tomorrow... i use to feel unpatient previously just becos the period of holiday seems like cam lama...kununss2 aaa...but eventually, when the beige atos is scheduled to be departed to Shah Alam tomorrow, my heart starts to feel "alaaa....malasnyersss...."...hehehe...rasa cam nak naik kelas baru lepas kelas darjah satu duluss2....the different are, i dont have those new school shoes, new uniform and new school bag anymore laa... but the feeling totap samo...(ye ke samo??)...

my result for last semester pon kira ok jek...and i'm not proud enuff of it as most of my classmate did score better than me...what a very good platform they have...isk..isk...:( ..jeles ni....hmm.. canni takley jadiss... coz next2 coming semesters, for sure the subjects must be tougher...and tougher.... i should score better gak recently...but ntohlaa...anyway, still a zillionth thanked to HIM for His blessing, His Love and the unbelievable strength given to me... also to the remarkable trust and support from my lovely parents and bross.... without His bless and my family support, i dont think i can cope up with all these trials and tribunalss...

so welcome to (my feveret number) 2006!!...may all of my wishes come true this year... so do for all of batikchanting readers!!!.....

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!