Friday, June 01, 2007

berubah angins?

dear batikchantingsss...

huhuhu... its June 2007 already! and my blog keeps freezing for +- 1 month lebeys.. nges.. ngess.. well, it was such a hectic range of time actually. mid may aritu baru la dapat betul2 properly exhale inhale of breathing. and i hope, i'll get a good result for my final semester tu. bedebo niss.. cuak bile dgr a few of my seniors previous semester yg bungkuss. but i hope it wont happen to me, insyAlh...

ermm.. once blaja da abis ni, there's some intuition in my innerself to try to move forward in terms of career. tp, how serious are you to try it? morover, there's a lot of things to be considered first before i make any decisions. myself ni sendiri blom pasti tough enuff to face the challenges profession. hmm... tp takpe... will do something about it sooner or later.


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!