Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Zahid's Aidilfitri 2007

Dear batikchantingss... it’s 6th Syawal and I think it is not too late for me to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all of batikchanting's readers... Alhamdulillah we've been blessed by HIM to celebrate this big day after facing Ramadhan, the barakah month... my 2007 Aidilfitri is celebrated harmoniously with family together with my SIL and of course my mulatss nephew… huhuhu.. cute bangetss dia pakai baju melayu sedondon ngan parents dia…

We have made a move to Kemaman after solat sunat Aidilfitri at Sekilau Hills... I felt so different this time becos besenya agenda solat raya ni used to happen somewhere at Kemaman’s mosque… but since this year ada org baru yg kiut miut tu, so my bak preferred to have our own private time with the family to sob..sob..sob after the solat aidilfitri tu… huhuhu… manyyyak sayu maaa… sempatla mata den bengkaks dek air mata yg mengalir laju ini…

The next day, again we had a journey to KT… and the most surprise thing that I faced during my traveling tu was the heavy hectic jam at Marang… Marang jam???... peliks.. pelikss… I never face any heavy jam during my travel to KT before this… this is the 1st time and its getting worst when the distance of the jam tu panjang baangetss!!.. naik jam kaki den nekan brake and clutch huhu… mosykels.. mosykels… in the first place, I tot its either an accident or police road block kat depan2 tu. Tp sudahnya, I myself x jumpa2 apa punca jam tak hengatss tuu… the heavy traffic had finally extended my journey up to 4 -5 hours (which should be just within 3 hours)…

The 3rd day raya, we had visited my bak’s aunty at Pasir Panjang and my bak’s bespren at Kampung Tok Kaya. Tak banyak relatives’ home yg sempat diziarah as previous years as my awish was having a bad flu sepanjang raya ni.. huhu.. pitty awish…

Ermm… Even time was running out, we still manage to hurrey2 for a moment at Pasar Kedai Payang… hehehe… soping.. soping and sopingss!!!.. terbang la gaji den which was not supported by any bonus pon this year… kopaks lg… :( But somehow, as usual shopping is always FUNNNS!!! :D

And finally we had made a move back to Kuantan at about 5-530pm on the 3rd day raya tu… and unfortunately, the heavy traffic at Marang tu was still in the same condition… huhuhu… wama’naaha… stuck la lagi kitorg in the middle of the jam… busans.. busanss… tp tak kesahlaa.. yg pasti our Aidilfitri kali ni were pleasantly celebrated. And my aunty’s family is probably will be visiting us end of this week kalo takde aral insyAlh… and I will be having a week of training at KL next week… and my final say is, bila nak wat ptmk aidilfitri potluck ekks?? ;)


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!