Friday, May 02, 2008

Iron Man on Labour Day

dear batikchantingss... yesterday was a labour day, means holiday!! so my hubby and I were going to watch a movie - Iron Man. I am not a Stanley’s Marvel comic fan, but I knew that this fantasy action hero was also one of his comic figures. the story was good and I still think the director probably should prepare with next sequel (belum pon semnggu tayang, den dah cadang wat sequel :D ) becos at the end of this episode, the iron man just fight with his own enhanced prototype-iron-man-suit wore by his father's best friend who indirectly betrayed him huhuhu... so macam kuren sket la challenges tu as he already knew the capability of his own prototype-iron-man-suit tu…

So, I just rate this film as 3.5 stars out of 5 stars. Recommended to be watched for fun!! hehehe... dah macam ala2 film reviewer la pulots! ;)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!