Thursday, June 05, 2008

The prolong fever of andyana

Dear batikchantingss... starting from 23rd May - 4th June 2008, it was such a tingtongss week for me huhu... at first, the fever attacked my hubby which exaggerates up to +- 7 days! Adusshh….riso²... but Alhamdulillah he did recovered from the fever after being flat for a week.


Within that 1st tingtongs week, I myself slightly felt not really well + my rhinitis lagi. So I just kept enduring and tried to make sure that I’ll be ok along the week. Tapi things was not happened as I hoped. Just after my hubby got well, eden pulaks demam huhuhu…


Demam..demam..demam…then baik…then it recurs back which consequently continues up to 6 days… I previously tot that, common fever wont take that long to recover tapi itu silaps sama skali…. “it will keep recurs until your antibody able to fight back the virus” said Dr Nurita aritu…


Today I pray to Him as I feel much better and I hope ni dah betul2 recover. This time I really learn that fever is just not fever… u’ll know the frail once u face it…. Bersyukurla dgn nikmat kesihatan yang Allah kurniakan selama ni…


errmm.. as an entry wrap up... a LITTLE news for a LITTLE increment huhuhu :(

FENOMENA SATU NEGARA... Harga petrol di negara ini dinaikkan sebanyak 78 sen seliter kepada RM2.70 seliter effective 5 Jun 2008...

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!