Saturday, June 04, 2005

rusyaidi's memorable 19th besday

sharp at 12 midnite tadiss... a very memorable besday ceremony have been celebrated....it's my uncle's (69th) and my youngest laply brother's(19th) besday....besss giller...sume pakat bannnget utk ceremony ni...hiihihi....:D.....my cousin, K.Tie pon is one of the ahli task force ni....bersemgt wajerss dia g amek 2 barrel KFC yg dia dan my mama g pesan kat KFC area Melawati nisss ptg td...kek cekelat pon aada jugak td...anak sepupu aku pon sama cam ibu diorg....bersemgt siap wat queue card lg as the preparation for the ceremony....my bak assigned her as the host of the ceremony tuuuu.....hihiihi.....caya la fatin!!! ;)

I actually would like to upload some photos taken during the ceremony....tp letihss cuba godek kat blog ni smlm...x lepas2 gak....mgkn nak kena berguruss dgn anak Pak Khalil atau anak Pak Nordin nnt...heheh....anyway, the ceremony mmg best gillerss...and everything is running as planned....

To my bro, Rusyaidi.....i love u forever and ever....All the best for everything u undertakings...especially for your near coming exam ni.....Happy 19th besday....muuuahss...!!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!