Sunday, September 25, 2005

like waiting the duriansss to drop...hmm...


alahai batikchantingsss...i am now printing those assgmntss which i planned to submit them for this coming class early of October nnt... hmm...tomorrow will be the 7th day of their promise for me to get my beige atos back... really hope i'll get it within this week.. segan jek rasa nak have a ride with my bes fren tuu.... worried IF my ride with him will turns to notorious story..... and more more worried if his wife hurt plak with "those rumours"...who knows rite??.. my beloved bak told me that my beige atos is now already complete and properly fixed in as it should be...tp stended laa... since i'm claiming them comprehensively, suddenly everything turns to be so so rigid... itu laa...ini laa... well, probably becos of those proceduress la kot... but never mind... I'm just hoping that it would'nt take any longer .... really miss my beige atos so much!!...:(

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

pergilah melancongss!!